The team ESPRIT MOBILE won a 12 000$ prize during the SUMURR GOLDEN HOUR CHALLENGE, an online challenge launched by FORD INTERNATIONAL to help its customers and prevent dangers related to driving, thanks to their application “Golden Help” which also accumulated these following prizes:
- Second Prize (among 30 applications)
- Best OpenXC integration
- Popular Choice
Here is the ink to the Golden Hour video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIW3NDsn5Dg
Golden Help can help in to areas :
- the injured has to enter his Personal Health Record (PHR) in order to obtain a perfect access to the application. once you have an OBD inserted in your car it will send your speed level to your smartphone. as soon as your smartphone detects your car crash, it will instantly:
- Send SMS : the mobile phone will send text messages to 3 or more contacts registered in your PHR.
- Activate NFC service : By bumping phones together, NFC lets you over send your PHR to the other device either it was a passenger or a nurse.
- Send PHR information : mobile phone will send the injured’s PHR information putting an emphasis on the blood type to the nearest Trauma center.
- The Trauma care center responsible will have a platform containing the occurred accidents
- The platform will highlight the ACTUAL Traffic, guiding the ambulance to the less crowded route.
- The website will also offer three different ways to reach the accident’s place at time, by then, the hospital can choose the nearest and the fastest way in NEW DELHI city in order to avoid Traffic.